At PSCo we want to provide the most supportive and helpful package for every LED purchase.
Not only are we Absen’s official UK distributor and accredited training and service centre, we are also a trade only rental company. This allows us to hold stock of exact matching batch panels for every partner to cross-hire at special reduced rates, meaning you can always get access to more product.
This is a differentiator for PSCo, as we work with the Absen product day in, day out and so can offer the best possible technical support to our trade partners.
We want to find out what’s really important to you, and put together a package that we feel will really make a difference to your business. Below are just some of the ways we currently do this;
FULLY COMPREHENSIVE UK SUPPLY
• PSCo have over 15 years’ experience importing and supporting the latest visual display technologies for UK partners
• Our LED pricing is fully comprehensive including; shipping to UK, all import duties, UK warranty and support
• Supported split payment terms – you don’t have to pay everything upfront
• PSCo engineers carrying out factory quality control, inspection and sign off in China
• Delivery to the UK – including sea freight and import duty paid
• Pre delivery inspection including customer testing at PSCo in the UK – sign off your display before taking delivery and making final payment
• PSCo will assist you with regular and on-going LED training if required
• UK RTB warranty, including storage of spare parts and expertise to support you
• UK service engineers and service department in Reading
GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT PRICE
• Absen LED has been chosen by a host of UK rental companies for its amazing price and performance
• Absen LED is a high quality, fully CE/EMC certified product, from a leading manufacturer, that will meet even the most demanding customer requirements
ACCREDITED PRODUCT TRAINING
• Fully manufacturer accredited A.C.E (Absen Certified Engineer) training programme run at PSCo
• All of our partners who purchase LED are given dedicated training, which can either be at PSCo or on-site at your premises
ACCREDITED 'ZERO FAILURE' WARRANTY
• As the UK’s accredited Absen repair centre, PSCo offer an unrivalled ‘zero failure’ warranty on all components, down to even a single pixel
• We also offer our partners competitive rates for ad-hoc repair. So if equipment is accidentally damaged, you can get fixed quickly, to manufacturer standard, and without costing an arm and a leg
SUPPORTED PAYMENT TERMS
LARGEST STOCK OF LED RENTAL STOCK IN THE UK
• Access to cross-hire of an exact matching batch of your LED panels, at special partner rates
• Never run out of panels or turn down business, even on the largest jobs!
HANGING AND STACKING SYSTEMS AVAILABLE
• Large rental stock of standard hanging systems
• PSCo support Absen LED products with the UK's largest stock of ground stacking system - the PSCo ProStack
• You can buy the PSCo ProStack up front, or simply cross-hire it in as and when you need a stacking system
• Our technical team can also offer support with various custom mounting solutions for even the most challenging events
FULLY UNBRANDED, TRADE ONLY SERVICE
• Unbranded equipment, unbranded vehicles, unbranded technicians
• All of our services are developed to complement and assist our customers, not compete
• There is zero risk of us dealing direct with your customer
RELIABLE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
• Our technical team really know the product and offer easy, understandable advice that has come from real world experience
• Our unbranded technicians are available at great trade rates, with vast experience of our LED displays. They are available to your team if you’re not up to speed with our product, short on resource or have a big job you need a safe pair of hands to help with
SHORT DELIVERY LEAD TIMES
• PSCo maintain UK stock of Absen LED to help reduce delivery leads times for our partners
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
• On-site demonstration and test – either come to PSCo, or we’ll bring the product to you! You’ll meet our technical and product teams who can talk you through the product in detail, answer any questions and let you get your hands on the product
Read our case study on Saville's purchase of A3 Pro here
Complete the form below and we’ll call you to discuss your requirements.