Terms and Conditions of the PSCo/Midwich Easter 2019 competition
HOW TO ENTER To be in with a chance of winning an individual has to send a photo or screen shot of the ‘Hidden Easter image’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIZE: The prize consists of: 3 x Easter Hamper, One of which will be given away each week of the three week competition.
TERMS & CONDITIONS Please note that the Prize will be drawn at random and the winner(s) will not be able to choose their own Prize.
1. THE PROMOTER The promoter is: PSCo part of the Midwich Limited of (registered company number 01436289) with registered offices at Vinces Road, Diss, Norfolk IP22 4YT.
2. THE COMPETITION and HOW TO ENTER 2.1 The title of the competition is ‘Easter Egg Hunt Eggstravaganza’ (the “Competition”). 2.2 The Competition entries must be made by sending a screen shot or photo of the ‘hidden Easter image’ to email@example.com / 2.3 One entry per email address per week 2.4 The Competition will commence on 01/04/19 at 8.30am. The Competition ends on 19/04/19 at 5pm (“Closing Date”). All Competition entries received after Closing date are automatically disqualified. 2.5 No purchase necessary. 2.6 By entering the Competition, entrants are agreeing to these terms and conditions. 2.7 The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw the Promotion if it deems it necessary to do so due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
3. ELIGIBILITY 3.1 The Competition is open to residents of United Kingdom, aged 18 and over, except: (a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; (b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or (c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above. 3.2 In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition. 3.3 The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake any action as is reasonable, if it considers that an entry is fraudulent or invalid or the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. 3.4 The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition
4. THE PRIZE 4.1 The Prize is 3 x Easter Hampers 4.2 The prize includes delivery within the United Kingdom. The prize will be supplied and delivered direct from PSCo. 4.3 No cash or other prize alternatives are available. 4.4 The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
5. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT 5.1 The Competition winners will be drawn at random from all of the valid entries received. 5.2 Winner(s) will be selected by the Promoter within five business days of the Closing Date and will contact the winner by email. 5.3 The winner will need to provide the Promoter with a delivery address within three business days to arrange the delivery of the Prize. If the winner does not provide these details, the Promoter will withdraw the prize entitlement and award the Prize to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original winner(s). 5.4 The winner will be announced on PSCo's social media platforms and monthly emailer.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
7. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with any social media account such as Twitter or LinkedIn.
8. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
9. The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in the at: http://www.psco.co.uk/about/privacy/
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. Data Controller is: Midwich Limited, Vince’s Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4YT, United Kingdom.
12. Midwich is a mark of the Promoter in the UK and worldwide. Any other trademarks which may feature are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Complete the form below and we’ll call you to discuss your requirements.